Rabu, Julai 13, 2011

Acute Gastritis....

This medicine helps me to treat my gastritis......


Since Saturday I had this gastritis it started after a few hour of my lunch at the food stall at Jalan Bukit Naga, it was a nice lunch actually and I dont expect that the food could caused me gastric. Acute gastric is actully an inflamation of the inner lining of the stomoch. The cause of acute gastritis are : chemical irritation (aspirn, ammonium choloride and irratating food), physical irritants (hot food, spicy food, etc) bacteria and bacterial toxid usually introduce by contiminated food or other systemic infection may be followed by acute gastritis. The symtom of acute gastritis are: servere pain is the epigastrium, nausea, vomiting etc... if there is an infection involved there will be also be diarrhea, fever, etc (accute gastroentritis). This what actually gastic are. I had diarrhea and fever, what a painful weekend. Lucky Dania is with me, so she does help to take my drinks, during the attack, usually I will feel thirty and need to take more water. The ORS, chacol and gelusil is the way of gastric treatment beside an injections! On Monday Dr. Ramesh had gave me an injection at my bump! it helps me for almost 24 hours..... but on Tuesday suddently I had a cold fever in the office, I was shiver since afternoon. Amin fetched me from office and had rushed me to the hospital after the registration and check-up by Dr Siti Aishah, my fever was 42C were I need a PCV (sorry... Iam not sure what is PCV but that what was written by the Doctor) was required for me..... it was a 2 tablets of asprin I guess it was for my fever and 'Butterfly' injection at my right hand vain is for the acute gastritis. There are 3 trainee Doc's attending me at room 9. Thank you very much for the three trainee Doctor and Dr. Siti Aishah of Hospital Daerah Banting who had attended me yesterday.

Tiada ulasan:

Catat Ulasan