Khamis, November 10, 2011

My new biz....





Its ready for packing...



Dania with Shafiq was helping baking the Apam, she was looking at her work and shafiq was really concentrate on the making.....
The Apam Polka Dot....


It was awasome when our hobby contribute a site income.....:) I love baking and enjoyed doing it. My kids Shafiq, Hani and Dania love home cook and enjoying the moment while we are in the kitchen. I had a new recipe by Liza, it is an 'Apam Polka Dot', Dania was so excited to try it! Believe me, the first trial was really giving us a excitement and increse our interest to try it again! It was an 'Apam Polka Dot' but it dont turn up as Apam Polka Dot, why coz we dont know how to make the dot as surpose to be, so I changed the name to 'Apam comel' hahahaha.... Iam infact post it in my Facebook to show how is my Apam Comel looks like. The 2nd trial was successful, it was wonderful..... my girl Dania was so happy with the result. She gave her full support and shown interest to bake. The baking moment was wonderful with her. I changed the flour to a superfine flour and try the Pau flour to get a better result. Some of the ingredient and measurement I modified to get a better results. And it turn to be softer and nicer.


Today I got a 3 order by my colleage, for Saturday and next week Thursday. I never imagine to bake and sells, coz I used to bake just for favour its great isnt it? Dania herself had 2 orders by her classmate for tomorrow and she brought an extra 'Apam' incase her friends interested to buy from her. I was surprise on her, I wonder my 9 years old girls could think how to get a pocket money? She was wonderful.... I still remember when a few of my friends had said Dania was just like you Su...... she is 'Like mother like daughter' hahahahah.... she is, infact she was just like my shadow.... :)

Tiada ulasan:

Catat Ulasan