Isnin, Oktober 01, 2012

Flower in the basket.... (this is my creation)

Finally after waiting for such a long time, I manage to attending the class.... Cake Ising class..:)  So excited!  Hope this class will upgrade my skill, from poor to at least better.....:)  Let see what I have learned here.... step by step :
1st I need to cover the cakes with the butter cream ising and by using the 'comb scrab' I scrabed the cake as our creativity....
A basket ising design, I've been wanted to do this for long, finally..... I got it!  awasome3x....
My 1st ising flowers is The Roses..... I did 4 pink roses! good job Su.....:)
2nd flowers is the 'Bunga Kekwa Kuning'
3rd & 4th flowers is Orange Lily and Yellow Carnation.....

The 5th flowers is the 'Bunga Tahi Ayam'..... so cute! 

The last and not least is the 'LEAFS''

 And some additional Leafs falling down......! its a wonderful creations..... thanks to Chef Ho... :)
 Minggu yang sungguh memenatkan.... tiada waktu terluang untuk istirehat, namun demi tanggungjawab juga minat, segala urusan berjalan lancar dan seperti yang telah dirancang, kelas juga berjaya aku hadiri hingga tamat...... :) Alhamdulillah bersyukur dengan hasil dan sokongan dari suami yang memahami minat ku selama ini......   semuga dengan ini rezeki ku akan bertambah.....InsaAllah...


Tiada ulasan:

Catat Ulasan