Selasa, April 26, 2011

I feel....

I almost lost my interest because of the insident. My mood spoiled ! I lost passion and feel so bored..... :( Lucky there is a call, which I could explain, but will it help to ease the hurricane in my heart? I try to control my emotion by thinking and act rational..... my heart cries, my tough speak with tears, my lips try hard to smiles even it hard to give a beautiful and sweet ones..... finally it blooms to cover the broken heart and the cold tough. It was not end there, it still around, wonder what will happen next? can they accept the explaination ? The conclusion was not easy to satisfied others if they cant think rational and try to fit in other shoes. Well... just pray to Allah the mighty that I be what Iam, I want to be the better person..... God help me to be the one.....

Tiada ulasan:

Catat Ulasan